Well I was about to start this thread in a philosophic manner but than I realized that it would be much better for all of you guys to get tips on how to flirt with girls. I must admit though it’s not easy to react adequate in every situation that may turn into a one night stand. The truth is you have to expect the unexpected – yeah I know it’s a cliche but it’s true. Let me explain what I mean – this happened to me a few months ago and yup it ended in a one night stand. It was Monday morning and the office was quite empty I went to the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee and a small breakfast and a few seconds later a beautiful colleague entered the kitchen as well. “Good morning” I said and she replied, nothing unusual. While I was preparing my coffee she was right behind me looking at the fridge and when I turned around and made a step forward I literally landed on her butt – she was leaning forward in an attempt to find the milk in the fridge. I said to myself “Well this is awkward and it’s gonna end bad”. She rose up and said “Oh it’s kinda tight in here, don’t you think?” I couldn’t believe my ears but I replied with a bit kinkiness in my voice “Well it depends on the point of view”. She smiled with a sparkle in her eyes and left the kitchen. Three weeks later on business trip we have had the most passionate sex ever.
Following this real story here are my top 5 advice:
- Expect the unexpected flirt
- Be gentle and say a lot with few words
- Treat women well
- Give it a try – If you never try you’ll never know!
- Think positive
I know it’s just an amateur video and I know it’s made for fun but … c’mon only because it’s amateur don’t mean it has to be low quality right? May be I can share a few techniques with you guys that may help you make your videos look close to professional. Because you have to agree that the best scene with great looking people on it could be ruined by a blurry image or dark and noisy footage. If you like what you do I would suggest you to get a decent camera. It’s not that expensive and you can get a good devise for some $200-300. Here are some basic techniques you can use if you are willing to improve the quality of your video materials.
- Light. Having good light is often the difference between good and bad quality. You can get some white bulbs and reflectors from the local hardware store. You can use those for a variety of purposes in your day-to-day life and take it when you start shooting.
- Use the sun. If you don’t have good or professional lighting and you don’t want to buy any you can use the sun. It’s free and it works. Most suitable time with the best light according the professionals is during the “Golden hour” – the hour right after the sun rise and before sun set. If there reflections that you don’t appear, you may use something with smooth and white service
- To overcome the shaky footage try a stabilization effect. You may be amazed by the results. Another option is to slow down the footage a little – it will definitely make it more fluid.
- If you don’t have prime lens sometimes it’s hard to capture shallow depth of field. But with many zoom lenses if you back up and zoom all the way, you’ll find it’s easy to blur your background or accomplish rack focus.
- If you position your camera too far from the subject you may lose the audio. Get a second mic or simply use the filters of the variety of video editing programs. Making good quality products is not only fun for you but will also make it nicer for the viewers and fans. Waiting for your suggestions as well.
Nowadays it’s easy to shoot good quality content with all the smart devices around us (Ipad, Iphone, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy S 5, etc.) Many of them have build in HD camera that is capable of providing the highest resolutions available. Not to mention the low quality semi-professional cameras you can purchase from ebay or bestbuy. For instance I bought mine last black Friday with almost 70% off the regular price. Even though we have all the prerequisites some of us are still struggling with bad content quality. Our recommendation is to crawl the web for user generated video streaming adult communities and try to analyse the significant difference in views the good videos have over the bad ones. And no wonder since we all want to watch good stuff that brings real pleasure both for the eye and mind. You may notice that the better quality brings more comments by other users that encourage the author to upload more content. Bellow we show you two examples of good and bad quality picture – it’s up to you decide which you prefer to.
If you are looking for one night stand adventure you may consider find a webpage for adult dating. You may search on google for instance and you’ll be stunned how many page out there offer free access to thousands of people looking for sex without engagements. We encourage you to find sites that offer both dating and free sex videos and photos. If finding a decent partner is hard you can enjoy real amateur stuff submitted by ordinary people. Most of the communities are really friendly and offer lots of features like the you can find on facebook or other social website. It’s worthy and you should definitely give it a try. It will be appreciated if you share your experience with us by email.